ANNOUNCEMENT: Scouting CharmHeart Admins!
The new year is coming up! I’m sure most of you have some plans on what’s going on in 2013. Me too, and while thinking about the blog, I thought maybe it was about time I brought some new faces on the blog. I’m now scouting for new blog admins! Keep in mind, I’m going to be VERY selective; this process could even take months. Many people have asked me about becoming a CharmHeart admin, so I hope I get plenty of applications! If you’re interested, continue reading for more information.
Hiring up to 3-4 admins. If interested in applying, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re interested in, and I’ll reply with a Word document with questions for you to fill out! No set deadline as of now.
What I’m Looking For in Admins:
– A good attitude. If you’re the type to give reluctance or resistance to work, then this isn’t a good job for you. There will be times when you’re tired of blogging, even though the minimum is one post every 10 days. The team needs you, don’t sign up for something if you’re gonna let us down.
– Pro-activeness and dedication! If you care about the blog, prove it.
– Friendly, or at least polite and will cooperate lololol (If you’re rude, you’re definitely out by the way). I’m a pretty friendly person, and I’d love to get to know our team better after hiring. If I hire at least 3 admins, I may make our own guild if everyone’s up for it. There’s a lot of possibilities in store!
– Responsibility. You’ll be surprised how responsible you are for everything you say on here. In other words, make sure everything that you write is appropriate and politically correct. Don’t use words like retarded, gay (in an offensive way), or racial slurs. It will NOT be tolerated.
– Somewhat tech-savy. I’ll offer you guidance when necessary, but I need you to be able to navigate WordPress. xD
General Responsibilities of Admins:
1. Post on the blog at least once every 10 days, unless notifying me of absence.
2. Helping manage comments, respond to questions if able.
Artists will post new customs for everyone to enjoy! Being an artist myself, you can expect I’ll be picky about this. All artists must be able to, at least, draw their own hair, and edit (NOT recolor) bodies. I’d like my artists to have some flexibility and some sense of adventure with their art, because they will be making art for a variety of people in the Graal community. Also, if you have your own Graal GFX blog, let me know in your application!
Also, don’t get any ideas with stealing art. I can do a reverse image search, which will pinpoint all of the websites where a picture has been used, even if you edited the picture. It’s easy to track down stealers.
Reporters will post weekly all updates from all Graal games. They will provide detailed explanations and answer any questions people may have on the updates. They must have some good writing ability, and provide screenshots, if possible, of these updates. Also, if there’s a Graal event happening, such as a new game launch, or some other special event, I may ask them to cover that event as well.
Stylists will keep up with all the recent fashion trends, both in real life and in Graal, providing pictures/screenshots of these trends. Also, stylists will have a cute segment where they put together heads & bodies (and possibly shields) that go well together– best of all, these customs can come from any GFX website! Stylists will of course credit all heads and bodies to the website they came from.
Excited for new admins!? Not excited? Let me know on the new poll!